Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions because I never follow through with them and just get disappointed.

But this year I've decided to make a few and hopefully follow through with them.

So here's my list:

Enjoy my last year at home with Lauren
Lose weight (at least 10kgs).
Repaint Lauren's tall boy.
Save for a family holiday.
Spend more "quality" time with the girls and Aaron.
Exercise more
Have FHE every week
Cook more often
Eat less take away.
Pay off credit card.
Spend less (waaaay less)
Save more
Gossip less.
Love more
Do something that scares me, at least once.
Try something new.
Laugh more.
Don't take things for granted

Nothing too challenging, just small changes that will hopefully make a difference.

What's your New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

appreciate SOMEthing every day.
rent ONE lens and get familiar with it.
CHOOSE healthy foods.
SAVE for the rainy day.

xoxo