Sunday, April 27, 2008

Schnitzel Anyone?

So last night we tried a new restaurant. Very out of the box for me - I am a bit of a creature of habit and don't tend to try new things. Lucky for me I married my polar opposite and we stumbled on to an amazing restaurant - The Austrian Schnitzel House in Gladesville!!

The food was fantastic and the atmosphere was very authentic. Aaron had a hard time understanding the waiter at first but after I translated he was fine. They had very strong German accents! We went with some friends of ours and we had such a good time.

I had the Vienna Schnitzel with a gorgeous mushroom sauce with sauteed roast potatoes!!! YUMMMM! Hungry anyone?

Then for dessert (yes, my husband actually bought dessert for me this time!) I had the most creamy ice cream with homemade chocolate fudge sauce with strawberries and chocolate wafer sticks! I would have had the home made apple strudel but I was too full after my massive main meal!

So there you go. For those of you who love Schnitzel's you gotta try this place!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

oh gosh, i'd die for
a good jager schnitzel!!

i miss germany!!

:)