Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Burp ....

Lauren begged to say the prayer at dinner tonight.

Mid-prayer she let out a mighty huge burp - she politely said "pardon me" and continued with her prayer. Made me laugh!


Also at dinner tonight she waved to Aaron and said "hello Daddy", then she waved to Ashleigh and said "hello Ashleigh", then she waved at me and said "hello Mummy".

Then she looked closely at her hand, turned it around with her palm facing herself and waved to herself and said "hello Lauren". We all laughed of course but she didn't know what was so funny!

I was on canteen duty today. So much fun - NOT. I do it for Ashleigh - she loves seeing me at school. My feet are always killing me at the end of the days I work on canteen.

It was Dad's birthday last Friday. Happy Birthday Dad! Here are some photos .....



Below is a shot of my latest 'masterpiece'. I want to paint just one more canvas. Something using greens! Then I'm done for a while.

Well it's getting late now and we're all feeling a bit tired .....


I hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

i love seeing pictures
of your sweet family.
tho it makes me miss
y'all more...especially
when i hear those funny stories!!