Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not much going on at the moment. Aaron actually had a day off yesterday so we got to spend the day together.

Not that the weather was all that great but at least we got to spend time together.

We were going to go to Featherdale Wildlife Park but decided not to when the rain started pouring!

We haven't really done too much these holidays. That was my plan. I didn't want to make the holidays too exciting for Ashleigh because she wouldn't want to go back to school!

Lauren's been exhausted having a play mate every day of the week ......


Notice the socks! Cute hey!? It's so hard to find knee high socks for kids!!!

We are still toilet training her and she refuses to wear pants - she wants to wear a "pretty skirt" so to keep her legs warm I have to put long socks on her as she struggles to pull stockings down to go to the toilet.

Anyway, like I said not much going on at the moment. The girls have been playing nicely together. They love the Sylvanian Family animals that Grandma bought them in NZ!!


I hope you all have a great week. Bye for now!

P.S - we went and had a look at the new Hyundai I30 yesterday - me likey!!!

2 comments:

glo.riah said...

awh!!
i want some socks that cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.