Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thanks for the pressies!

Aaron received a parcel from his Mum this week for his Birthday on Sunday and inside was a gift for the girls from Aunty Mandy and Grandma Stanley. They love getting stuff in the mail - especially gifts! Thanks Aunty Mandy and Grandma!

Here are some photos of their gifts!



They love those sunnies!! Especially Lauren!! And of course, Ashleigh LOVES matching her sister in the same tops!! You know exactly what Ash loves Aunty Mandy!!

I can't believe Lauren is going to be 3 next month! That time has gone so fast and although I get clucky every now and then I don't think I could have anymore kids. I want to be able to spend QUALITY time with the girls rather than have a whole brood of kids and be too busy to enjoy them!

Not much going on today ..... I've got Taylor and Georgia here today to help entertain the girls. Aaron's got a couple of appointments in Bondi today - unfortunately it's too hot to sit on the beach and enjoy! He's doesn't fancy the heat so I think he'd rather sit in the air conditioned car than on the beach!

Anyway, I'm off to make some lunch for everyone!! See ya!!

No comments: