Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sixth Sense!

The other day at work I was at my desk when I decided to get up to go to the loo. On my way down the stairs I started to think about creepy crawlies. As I got to the bottom of the stairs a huge lizard ran out in front of me. I gasped out loud and nearly wet my pants (hey, I know of a good product for that). The fact that I had just been thinking about creepy crawlies made me even more sensitive.

I seem to have a sixth sense for this kind of thing. A couple of months ago I was driving home in the dark by myself and I had this thought come to me that an animal was going to run out in front of my car so I started driving really slowly. Sure enough about a minute later I came face to face with a wild fox.

This kind of thing happens to me all the time - its freaky!

No comments: