Friday, January 05, 2007

Funny Things!

Ashleigh continues to come out with funny things! The other night I had a stomach bug. Aaron and Ash came into the bedroom to ask how I was feeling and I told them that I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Quite concerned, Ashleigh said "that's not good Mummy because if you've been hit by a truck that means you're dead." I had to giggle.

Last week Ashleigh was eating a sandwich when she came over to me and said "Look Mum, a t-shirt!" See photo below!!!

Very funny!


I have to say I'm really enjoying the holidays. It's great to sleep in a bit and to spend time with the girls. As much as Ashleigh can be trying at times, I'm really enjoying spending time with her. I'm not looking forward to school going back because I know Ashleigh is going to have a hard time going back. She's enjoying holidays too much!


I walked into Ashleigh's room the other day to find this!


Simple things!


Then Ash decided to jump in too!


That's it for now. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: