Sunday, November 01, 2009

What do you mean where have I been!?!?!!?

Been so busy lately.
Haven't had time to scratch myself.
This week I'm working for the Executive Dean of Business and Economics at Macquarie University! The traffic sux!! But at least it's money!

Here's a few photos to catch you up ....

Happy Halloween!!

The girls enjoyed going trick or treating last night! Got wayyyyy too many lollies!!


Ash snuggling up to Thomas. He's had a bit of a hair cut. He got in a fight a few weeks ago. He's been a bit cranky lately and moody. I had to shave the sides of him because his hair got matted after being in a fight. But he's on the mend!


Ash and Taylor enjoying their gifts from my trip to Singapore. Lots of bollywood stuff - bangles, saris, bindis!!



Two peas in a pod - Georgia and Lauren! You'd almost mistake them for being sisters!


The weather's warming up now which is nice! I can feel Christmas in the air - YAY!!

No comments: