Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just wanna say .....

I bought this gorgeous book for the girls on the weekend.
It's absolutely adorable!
Everyone with young kids should have one of these books at Christmas time!


On another note, I'm still working at Macquarie Uni - third week now.
It's a little boring and a long way to come but it pays the bills.

We are all doing well.
Aaron's studying at the moment - just for another 2 weeks.
I'm working - just for another 2 weeks - hehehehe.
Ash is counting down the weeks until Christmas holidays.
Lauren is counting down the weeks until she starts school next year.

I tell you what, I have to be the queen of thriftiness!
Yesterday I rang up our telephone service provider to query why our phone bill was so high.
By the end of the conversation the customer service rep had reduced our bill by a whopping $110!!!
And I was only expecting to maybe get a $20 discount!
You've gotta be happy with that!




No comments: