Saturday, July 04, 2009

ROUTINE

The last week has been a little hectic trying to adjust to our "new life"
with me working 5 days a week.
It's only 5 hours a day - 10am to 3pm each day but it's playing havoc on our normal routine.
There have been a few bad mornings with lots of yelling and screaming and racing out the door but I'm hoping to be able to get into more of a routine in the mornings so that there isn't the last minute rush out the door.
I hate that!

On the other hand, I'm really enjoying being back at work.
I feel a sense of self - like I'm a person and not just a Mum.
It's only until the end of September but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Aaron's been flat out too!!
I knew that as soon as I started working Aaron's work would pick up too
Murphy's Law!
But the money will come in handy!
Take the good with the bad!

So this weekend we'll catch up on housework and MAYBE go to the movies as a family.
Spend some time together!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

its always hard
with mum and dad working...
hope you're able to find what
works for you and your family SOON!

:)