Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gardening Fever...

I've got gardening fever and it's come just in time for spring!

I've got a lot of hard work ahead of me though.
There are so many weeds down the side of our house it looks like a jungle!

Thomas thought he'd help out but then got a bit tired and gave up ....


Fat load of good he was!!!

However, I now look out my kitchen window to this ...


This tree used to have weeds growing at the trunk but now it has pretty little pansies!

I came home from work on Tuesday to find this waiting for me ....


I LOVE getting flowers and Aaron surprised me with a bunch of my favourite flowers - Lillies!

We hope to put up the cubby house on the weekend - fingers crossed Aaron has the energy to do it!

I'm off to work tomorrow - T.G.I.F!

And finally, Lauren starts her Early Intervention tomorrow too so that's very exciting!
I hope she likes it - it will give her such a head start for school.

Anyway, the sun has been shining and the weekend's almost here!! It's all good!

No comments: