Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Reunion

I had a school reunion on the weekend.
Just my close friends - not the whole grade!
We had such a good time catching up.
It's amazing that after all these years, everybody looks the same,
sound the same and even have the same traits as they did before!
It felt like we'd never left school - like we were eating our lunch in the school yard in between periods ready to go off to class.
Except this time we had kids, and husbands and didn't have to do exams!!!

I have some very fond memories of my school days.
I was very lucky to have found such a great group of friends who never pressured me into anything I didn't want to do and who were a good example.
It's amazing to think it's been 16 years since I'd seen most of them!!

Isn't it funny, I can remember when 16 years was a long time - longer than I'd been alive.
Now I'm saying it's been 16 years since I'd seen these people!
Wow, I feel old!

Anyway, here are some photos ....


This is a photo Rachel Trainor (Rachel Catt) who was my dearest and closest friend at school with her yougest son Harrison. She hasn't changed a bit. She's still as loving and nurturing as always. And Vanessa Jull another dear friend who hasn't changed a bit either with her daughter Eva!


Here is a photo of ALL the kids!! They had such a great time playing together. They all got along really well.

And here is a photo of all the girls: Jodie Hazelwood with her daughter Darcey, Lauren down the bottom, Me, Natasha Yeend, Vaness Jull with her daughter Eva, Rachel Trainor and Sally.

No comments: