Monday, April 27, 2009

Eye Spy With My Little Eye ....

We went to Wollongong last Saturday and on our drive there we decided to play eye spy.

It was Aaron's turn so he said
"Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with L"
We all had a turn at trying to guess what it was until we needed a clue so Aaron said to Ashleigh (as she was sucking a Chuppa Chup at the time) "it's in your mouth" (the answer was lolly)
So Ashleigh screams out, all excited that she had the right answer
"LUNGS!!"

Aaron and I laughed!!

I got some good news in the mail today.
A couple of weeks ago we went in to Parramatta to do some shopping and whilst we were there we got a parking ticket.
Me being a genius at getting out of things I wrote a letter with some sob story and I got a response in the mail today saying that they will cancel the ticket "due to the circumstances".
I was so happy. That saves us $80.

That's it for now. It's the second last day before school goes back and Aaron's at work so I'm pretty happy about life!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

wow good idea!!
those tickets can get expensive!!