Sunday, June 15, 2008

It Makes You Wonder ...

I'm so happy!

We FINALLY got broadband internet access at home on Thursday this week. I wonder how we ever survived without it!

We've been on wireless for about 6 months and it was nothing but trouble. It was slow, EXPENSIVE and would often cut out halfway through my internet browsing!

It drove me nuts. I guess the biggest thing was the expense! Wireless is expensive!!

So now our internet is fast, cheap(er) and I will never take it for granted ever again!

Our weekend was a bit of a non-event. We didn't do much. There's not much you can do these days that doesn't cost a lot of money. We can't even go for drives to the Mountains because of the cost of petrol!

So we just hung around the house.

Aaron did a FANTASTIC job of vacuuming and mopping the floors (he always does a much better job than I do - probably because he doesn't have to do it as often as I do) while I took the girls shopping.

The only way it should be, am I right!???!

Not much planned for this week.

I'm going painting at a friend's house on Wednesday - to finish a canvas I'm painting for my good friend of mine. It's her birthday on Friday so I decided to paint her a canvas for her birthday.

We're off to Wollongong on Friday night for her birthday which will be great. I'm looking forward to getting away again!

Yesterday Lauren was bugging me to help her with something she was doing. I was in the middle of making a cake so I said to her "Wait a minute, I'm busy".

She replied .....

"I'm busy too!"

I had to laugh. For those of you who know Lauren - she is a girl of few words so I was actually quite surprised to get a response from her - let alone a cheeky one!!

On a side note ...... I went to see Sex And The City this week - and LOVED it! There were a few "iffy" scenes in it, but in general a good chick flick! Of course I saw it with a bunch of girl friends and not Aaron.

Well that's it from me for now.

Hope you all have a great week.

P.S - I lay-by'd a new camera this week. shhhhhhh. It's a secret - don't tell Aaron!!

P.P.S - I'm VERY excited!!!

2 comments:

glo.riah said...

lol
i could have done with out the
miranda and steve scene...
but i loved it too!!

congrats on the lay-by!!

Mel Brown said...

I hear you loud and clear! I could have done without the Miranda and Steve scene too!!!