Thursday, February 08, 2007

Watch Out - Ash Might Bash U Up!

This is a conversation we had with Ashleigh the other day:

Ash: "I'm on Andrew's team at school, not Jack's"
Me: "Oh, what do you mean - his sports team?"
Ash: "No .... his team to bash people up!"

LOL.

She cracks me up every day!! She comes out with the funniest things!

How's this for Murphy's Law. It just took me about 15 minutes to hang out a FULL load of washing on the line - it was brilliant sunshine. Now (10 minutes later) I look out the window and there are HUGE BLACK clouds heading our way. This seems to happen to me a lot!!

Not much is going on at the moment. I'm on canteen duty tomorrow so Ashleigh's very excited. Ash LOVES her new teacher this year. Miss Aqueliera is such a lovely gal! She's only young which is great.

Lauren is missing Ashleigh but enjoying having me all to herself during the day (the day's I'm not working). She is starting to talk more and more. She loves telling people off. Her favourite words are:

Mine!
Don't touch!
No!
Move!
You Move!

I can't believe she's going to be 3 next week! Time has just flown! She is having a Peppa Pig Birthday Party with the family!

That's it for now!!

No comments: