Friday, February 23, 2007

Girl Flying Kite

I went and visited Mum today. She is doing really well. Her leg is in a heavy cast and she said it weighs a tonne but other than that she is feeling pretty good.

She has decided to go into a rehab centre for a couple of days to recover which will be good. She will be able to relax and not feel as though she has to get up and answer phones etc. We're all happy at the way she is recovering from the operation.


Below is a photo of something Ashleigh did the other day. I think it's absolutely brilliant (of course I do, I'm her mother). It is a picture of a girl that she cut out and she made a kite out of paper and stuck the girls two arms together as if she's holding the kite. I thought it was so clever for a 5 year old! I laughed out loud when she showed it to me. I thought it was really cute.





Below is a photo of Ashleigh's hair. We decided to try something different. I get tired of her pulling her hair out at school so I did it like this so that she couldn't pull it out. She wanted me to take a photo of it so she could see the back of her head.


No comments: