Wednesday, January 05, 2011

What Will 2011 Hold For Us??

If the start of the year is any indication of what 2011 will hold for the Browns it should be a good year!

We brought in the New Year quietly this year – we swam and dined with good friends and played games! It was such a good night!

This is what our New Year’s Day looked like:



Babysitting a new born baby girl and dog sitting 3 doggies!




Ash was in her element! She did such a good job of taking care of baby T.R. She’s a natural! She loved feeding her the bottle and rocking her to sleep. Lauren even had a turn at rocking her to sleep!

I’ve decided not to make any New Year’s Resolutions this year (a first for me) as I never seem to achieve them! Although last year I did achieve a BIG one! I read the BoM from cover to cover! Such a good read!!

I hope you all have a great 2011 filled with happiness and endless opportunities!!

No comments: