Thursday, December 09, 2010

You Wish!!

This morning I asked Ashleigh to turn off the tv.
She did it straight away without arguing with me - even though her favourite show was on.
Then I asked her to get dressed - again, she did it straight away with no complaints.
Then when she was eating breakfast she got up to get herself a drink and while she was at it she grabbed two cups and poured her sister a drink as well - without having to be asked!

I turned to her and said "OK, who are you and what have you done with my daughter?".

She looked at me enquiringly. I explained that what I meant by that was, she was being so nice this morning (when normally she's miserable first thing in the morning) and that it was like somebody had replaced my normal Ashleigh with a happy, nice one.

Her response was ...

"You wish!!"

No comments: