Friday, March 27, 2009

Catch Up

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while.

Here's what I've been up to.

Last Saturday Aaron and I went out on this ....



What a great way to spend a Saturday - out on Sydney Harbour!
It was my cousin's 30th birthday.
We had THE BEST day!! No kids, very relaxing!!

Then, I had a candle delivery last week so my lounge room looked a bit like this .....

It kept me busy for a few hours!

Lastly, I've spent a few too many hours at this place ....


It's my favourite shop at the moment.
I picked up this little beauty for Easter ....


It was such a bargain - 60% OFF!! And the duck was 30% off!!

That's about it for now. Until next time .....

2 comments:

Sals said...

love it!

glo.riah said...

what a beautiful tree for easter!!
i'll have to share mine...i love it!!

I MISS SYDNEY!!
you and aaron look so happy-
glad you were able to steal some time
for yourselves!!